VACANCY DIRECTOR COMPLIANCE & REPORTING
@ToGether is a company offering a wide range of financial services. The associates of @ToGether all have a BIG 4 background or extensive experience at large operating companies, whose hands-on mentality is to make a difference together with and for their clients. Services include both ad-hoc financial projects such as developing reporting tools, outlining procedures and controls, financial analyses, controlling assignments... as well as temporarily replacing key functions at our clients.
Given @ToGether's strong growth, we are looking for an all-round financial talent who wants to contribute to @ToGether's success story. Specifically, we are looking for a:
Director Compliance & Reporting
As Director Compliance & Reporting, you will work independently on the success story of @ToGether. You will contribute to the development of our Finance as a Service department with specialisation compliance & reporting, which includes a wide range of services from accounting support, consolidation, internal audit, ESG reporting and financial compliance in the broadest sense of the word. This may mean that you temporarily replace a function within the financial department of our clients, but also that you take the lead in (challenging) projects and supervise employees. Given the varied client portfolio, you will build up a broad network and have the opportunity to gain broad knowledge in the short term.
- You have a master's degree in TEW or HIR in your pocket.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in Compliance & Reporting, preferably in a BIG 4 or other consultancy environment.
- You are a motivated and customer-oriented team player, with excellent communication and analytical skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- Software applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) are a basic requirement.
- You work in a structured and efficient way, both as a team player and individually.
- You are hands-on and have a no-nonsense, dynamic entrepreneurial mentality.
- You are attracted to a flexible working environment with a dynamic player in the service sector.
- You want to contribute to @ToGether's success story as a self-employed person.
What do we NOT offer you?
- An already fully developed story.
- An unwieldy environment where your own input and vision are not tolerated.
- A career path mapped out for you.
What do we DO offer you?
- A dynamic working atmosphere that encourages personal development and growth.
- Attractive career opportunities.
- An environment where people are absolutely central.
- A lot of fun!
Visit our website www.at-together.be and send your CV and cover letter to info@@at-together today; or call on nr 0478/84 52 59 for further questions!